Wrist injury to sideline Chauncey Billups
He sat out two games and returned Nov. 28, when he scored a season-high 25 points against Phoenix.
Billups aggravated the injury when he was hit during Denver's win in Toronto on Friday night. He was evaluated by a team doctor and a hand specialist Tuesday. He's listed as day-to-day.
Billups is averaging 14.4 points and 5.4 assists in 21 games this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Denver Nuggets Raglan Track Jacket
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index