Lou Williams excused for birth of child
Williams stayed home to be present for the expected birth of his daughter. James is in Illinois to attend the funeral for his father, who passed away Wednesday. The service is Tuesday.
Williams is averaging 11.1 points and 3.4 assists in 29 games this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Kobe to begin workouts after trip
- Bucks announce sale of team, won't move
- Lakers coach D'Antoni uncertain about future
- UCLA's Anderson, LaVine declare for draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Philadelphia 76ers Primary Logo Royal T-Shirt