Mo Williams out with hip flexor injury
Coach Byron Scott said Williams was likely injured in the fourth quarter Tuesday night in a loss to Orlando. Scott says the point guard received treatment and tried to run before facing the Bobcats but it "didn't loosen up."
Scott is hopeful Williams won't miss significant time. He's averaging 15.3 points and a team-best 7.2 assists.
The Bobcats are getting forward Gerald Wallace back after he missed five games with a sprained left ankle. Forward Tyrus Thomas is out with a sprained right wrist and coach Paul Silas says he'll undergo an MRI.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Ghost Watch