Carlos Delfino nearly ready to return
MILWAUKEE -- Bucks forward Carlos Delfino could return in two weeks from a concussion that has sidelined him for two months.
Delfino has been out since Nov. 6, when he left the game against New Orleans with vertigo and dizziness. He took several blows to his head early in the season and was diagnosed with a concussion.
He has missed 27 games including the Bucks' game against the Miami Heat on Friday night.
Head coach Scott Skiles said Delfino took part in the team's shoot around and if he responds to the stepped-up physical activity, he will travel with the team for the first time since Nov. 5 at Indiana. Milwaukee plays New Jersey Saturday night and Atlanta next week.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Mat