Antoine Wright gets jail time, probation
The Placer County District Attorney's office says the 26-year-old was sentenced Tuesday for the Nov. 5 incident in Rocklin, northeast of Sacramento.
Wright must report to the Placer County jail March 30 unless he is granted alternative sentencing, such as home detention or a work project.
Wright was not present in court Tuesday. His attorney entered a plea of no contest for him to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
Prosecutor Matt Block says the athlete's blood-alcohol level was 0.2 percent, more than twice the legal limit.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins #15 Swingman Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey