Tim Duncan tweaks knee but returns
Duncan briefly left Monday night's 113-102 victory over the Golden State Warriors with what the team called a "hyperflexed left knee." He was setting a pick on Acie Law in the second quarter when he turned to roll to the basket and his left knee appeared to buckle slightly.
Duncan fell to the floor, cringing for about a minute while he held his knee. The entire Spurs bench, including coach Gregg Popovich, came onto the floor to check on him. Duncan had to be helped up but eventually walked to the locker room under his own power.
The 12-time All-Star apparently wasn't hurt too badly. He started the third quarter for the Spurs and finished with 16 points and seven rebounds.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey