Brandon Jennings returns from injury
Jennings entered the game against the New Jersey Nets with 4:32 left in the first quarter, getting a standing ovation from many in the crowd at the Bradley Center. Before the game, Bucks coach Scott Skiles said Jennings would be limited to 12 minutes of playing time.
The Bucks went 8-11 without the 6-foot-1 point guard, who had surgery on the foot Dec. 20. Jennings came into the game averaging 17.9 points in 25 games.
Despite Jennings return, Milwaukee still was short-handed against the Nets. John Salmons missed his seventh game due to a right hip strain, Chris Douglas-Roberts was excused due to a death in his family and Drew Gooden was out with plantar fascitis in his left foot. Michael Redd has missed the entire season with a knee injury.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Milwaukee Bucks BMO Harris Bradley Center Signature Stadium Photo