Rudy Gay misses game against Thunder
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Memphis forward Rudy Gay missed the Grizzlies' game at Oklahoma City on Tuesday night with a sprained right big toe.
Gay came in tied with Zach Randolph as the Grizzlies' top scorer, with 20 points per game.
Tony Allen replaced Gay in the starting lineup and scored a season-high 27 points as well as five steals in Memphis' 105-101 overtime victory over Oklahoma City.
Guard Jason Williams was also activated for the first time since signing with the Grizzlies on Monday but did not enter the game.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Freshman Parker leaving Duke to enter draft
- Melo on free-agency options: 'I want to win'
- Cuban: Bucks' new owners got 'a bargain'
- Griffin on Thompson remarks: 'Isn't my thing'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Memphis Grizzlies Marc Gasol #33 Gametime Navy T-Shirt