Chauncey Billups day-to-day for knee
Billups was injured early in the first half of Denver's game against Houston on Monday night and he didn't return to the court. He said he had no idea how he got hurt, only that it was a non-contact injury.
The Nuggets lost 108-103 despite 19 points from Ty Lawson, who replaced Billups and was forced to play 34 minutes despite a strained left knee that had kept him out of a game over the weekend.
Billups' availability for Wednesday night's game against Golden State could be a game-time decision. If he can't play, Lawson will likely split time with Anthony Carter at the point.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- 'Fortunate' Lakers introduce forward Boozer
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Denver Nuggets climalite Primary Logo Blue T-Shirt