Brandon Bass (ankle) returns for Magic
Bass played 30 minutes, tallying six points and eight rebounds in Orlando's 89-75 victory.
The Magic's frontcourt has been thin since Bass sprained his left ankle in the Magic's 100-97 loss at Memphis on Jan. 31. He has missed the past six games. Orlando has gone 3-3 without him.
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy didn't anticipate getting Bass back until after the All-Star break, but said Sunday before the game that he had healed quicker than expected.
Bass said he "felt pretty good" after Saturday's practice and had been making progress daily. He says he hasn't been wearing a brace in practice, but has been using extra tape on his ankle.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Kids' Orlando Magic Primary Logo Royal T-Shirt