Michael Redd to return to Bucks
Redd last played 13 months ago when he tore both the ACL and MCL in his left knee in Los Angeles. Redd hasn't been with the team this season, opting to rehabilitate in Columbus, Ohio.
Redd's first step will be to work out with team trainers to determine a timetable on when he can return to practice. It's not clear when he might be ready to appear in a game.
He's Milwaukee's priciest asset, making $18.3 million in the final year of a $91 million, six-year contract he signed in 2005. Redd has averaged 20.2 points in his 10-year career and was a member of Team USA in the 2008 Olympics, but has appeared in just 51 NBA games since.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Milwaukee Bucks Court Sign