Jarrett Jack charged with DUI
Snellville police chief Roy Whitehead said in an e-mail that the 27-year-old former Georgia Tech star was pulled over early Sunday by an officer who clocked him at 66 mph in a 45-mph zone. Jack's Mercedes also was weaving, police said.
Whitehead said Jack failed a field sobriety test, then was taken to the Gwinnett County jail and given a breath test, which measured just under the legal limit of .08 more than an hour after Jack was stopped.
Jack also was charged with failure to maintain a lane. He was released Sunday night.
He did not immediately return a call for a telephone number listed for him in Atlanta.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips down Cavs for 11th straight
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear New Orleans Pelicans Team NBA Keychain