Antawn Jamison (finger) to have surgery
Jamison fractured his left little finger during the second half of Cleveland's 95-91 loss to Philadelphia on Sunday night. The team said he will have an operation on Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic and that he will be sidelined for at least five weeks.
Jamison's loss is yet another blow to the Cavaliers, who have the league's worst record but have shown some positive signs recently. The club is 3-3 since ending a record 26-game losing streak.
The Cavaliers are already without center Anderson Varejao, who tore a tendon in his ankle.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Nets officially sign Collins for rest of season
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers 3-Stripe Navy Pullover Hoodie