Kendrick Perkins debuts for Thunder
Perkins scored six points and brought down nine rebounds during 20 minutes of work in the Thunder's 116-89 victory over the Wizards.
"I felt good," Perkins said. "A little rusty in some spots, but it felt good to be out there contributing in a positive way."
Perkins had not appeared in a game for Oklahoma City since being traded to the Thunder from the Boston Celtics on the trade deadline Feb. 24. He was in the starting lineup against Washington, and Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said he had not set a limit on Perkins' minutes.
Perkins averaged 7.3 points and 8.1 rebounds in 35 games with the Celtics. He signed a contract extension with the Thunder through the 2014-15 season on March 1.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Nets' Garnett taking rest day Friday at Philly
- Grizzlies' Pondexter undergoes foot surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- 5th & Ocean Women's Oklahoma City Thunder White V-Neck T-Shirt