Richard Hamilton out vs. Knicks
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Detroit's Richard Hamilton missed Friday night's game against the New York Knicks because of the death of his grandfather, and the Pistons started an unusually tall backcourt in his absence.
All five starters for the Pistons were between 6-8 and 6-11.
Hamilton scored 24 points in a win over Toronto on Wednesday night. He fell out of favor with coach John Kuester earlier this season but recently returned to the starting lineup.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
- Suns' Tucker suspended 1 game for elbowing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Ultimate Grey Long Sleeve Shirt