Back spasms again sideline Baron Davis
CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers guard Baron Davis is sitting out his second straight game with back spasms.
Coach Byron Scott is being cautious with Davis and keeping him out of Monday night's game against Orlando. Scott said he hopes Davis will practice on Tuesday and he could be back in action for Wednesday's game against the New Jersey Nets.
Davis has only played in four games with Cleveland since he was acquired in a Feb. 24 trade with the Los Angeles Clippers. He missed one game with a sore left knee and left the Cavs for three games following the death of his grandmother.
Davis has averaged 14.3 points for the Cavs.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Kobe-less Lakers push past Love, Wolves
- D'Antoni: Lakers can make playoffs, need luck
- Pacers crush Rockets to snap 2-game slide
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Authentic On-Court Burgundy Snapback Hat