Stephen Jackson aggravates hamstring
Jackson tweaked his left hamstring at Wednesday's shootaround in a layup drill and couldn't continue. Jackson has been hampered by the injury for about a month and sat out Saturday's loss to San Antonio.
Jackson's absence would be a big blow for the Bobcats, who sit two games behind Indiana for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Coach Paul Silas says Dante Cunningham would start if Jackson can't go.
Jackson is averaging 18.9 points. He missed three games with the injury earlier this month. He returned to play in four games before getting hurt again Friday against Oklahoma City.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron plays against Pacers despite ankle
- Knicks' Chandler will return, start vs. Bucks
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- Harden expects to play despite ankle sprain
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Charlotte Bobcats Primary Logo Navy T-Shirt