Stephen Jackson aggravates hamstring
Jackson tweaked his left hamstring at Wednesday's shootaround in a layup drill and couldn't continue. Jackson has been hampered by the injury for about a month and sat out Saturday's loss to San Antonio.
Jackson's absence would be a big blow for the Bobcats, who sit two games behind Indiana for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Coach Paul Silas says Dante Cunningham would start if Jackson can't go.
Jackson is averaging 18.9 points. He missed three games with the injury earlier this month. He returned to play in four games before getting hurt again Friday against Oklahoma City.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Anthony confirms new contract with Knicks
- Sources: Deng joins Heat for 2 years, $20M
- Parsons to join Mavs as Rockets won't match
- Bosh: 'No bitter feelings' on LeBron leaving
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers climalite All NBA Navy Long Sleeve Shirt