Kevin Love upgraded to questionable
MINNEAPOLIS -- Timberwolves All-Star Kevin Love has been upgraded to questionable for Minnesota's game against Boston after improvement in his strained left groin.
Love participated in a light practice Saturday after missing Minnesota's last two games. The Timberwolves host the Celtics on Sunday, and Love said if he wakes up feeling good he'll "probably try to give it a go." He said most of the pain is gone, but the muscle is still tight.
Love was hurt on March 16 against Utah. He played in two more games, but left in the second quarter against Sacramento last Sunday and missed games this week against Dallas and Oklahoma City.
In Love's absence, newly acquired Anthony Randolph totaled 55 points and 26 rebounds in the last two games.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves J.J. Barea #11 State Blue Gametime T-Shirt