Quentin Richardson ejected after fight
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Orlando forward Quentin Richardson has been ejected from the Magic's game at Charlotte after hitting the Bobcats' Gerald Henderson in the face with both hands in a scuffle along the baseline.
Henderson was trying to dribble out of pressure early in the fourth quarter of a tight game Wednesday night when Richardson was called for a foul. Apparently upset over an elbow from Henderson earlier in the play, Richardson confronted Henderson and appeared to poke him in his right eye.
Henderson shoved him to get away before Richardson put both open hands on Henderson's face and jerked his head backward.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Orlando Magic Black Sheen Wristlet