Jason Thompson has toe fracture
The Kings said Thursday that X-rays on Thompson's toe revealed the fracture. The team did not say how he was injured. Thompson will be reevaluated in four to six weeks.
Thompson averaged 8.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game last season. The third-year forward started 39 games for the Kings last season.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Sacramento Kings Desktop Photo Mint