Warriors exercise options on two
The moves announced Wednesday were mere formalities on Golden State's promising young players.
Curry averaged 18.6 points, 5.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds in his second season. He is recovering from right ankle surgery but is expected to be ready if training camp starts on time in the fall.
Udoh averaged 4.1 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.48 blocks per contest in his rookie campaign.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Coach: Fans won't forgive after Love's leap
- Pistons waive Smith, cite 'shifting priorities'
- Westbrook: I must be more selective on 3s
- Wade: LeBron deserves Heat fans' gratitude
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Youth Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry Blue Graphic T-shirt