Lee's return in second round unclear
Lee likely will miss the first few games of the second round next week, team general manager Otis Smith said, according to the report. The team previously believed Lee would miss seven to 10 days.
"If it was hockey, I think he could play on Saturday. But this is basketball, so you have to plan a few days. I don't know how long he'll be out," Smith said, according to the Sentinel.
"Things went well. There doesn't appear to be anything major," Smith said of the surgery, according to the report.
The Magic advanced to the second round with a 114-89 win Thursday night.
Lee, a starting shooting guard, was averaging 12.6 points a game during the playoffs.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE ON THE PLAYOFFS
- Tervis Orlando Magic 24 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler