Magic's Lee must use mask upon return
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said Saturday that if Lee plays at all in the second round against Boston or Chicago, it will be a "bonus." Lee did not attend the Magic's practice Saturday.
Lee was injured in Game 5 of Orlando's first-round series against Philadelphia on an inadvertent elbow by teammate Dwight Howard. Van Gundy said Lee will have to wear a protective mask if he returns.
J.J. Redick started Game 6 for the Magic in Lee's place and is expected to do the same in the second round.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips down Cavs for 11th straight
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Orlando Magic Black Sheen Wristlet