Woman arrested at Nowitzki home
Dallas police said 37-year-old Cristal Taylor was taken into custody Wednesday morning at Nowitzki's home. Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff's Department, said Taylor has eight aliases.
It's not clear what the relationship is between Taylor and Nowitzki, but the Mavericks said that their star will address the matter at Thursday's media session. Dallas trails Denver in its Western Conference semifinal series 2-0.
The theft charge is from Jefferson County, Texas. Officials at the jail in Beaumont said Wednesday night they had no details on the charge.
Bond was set at $20,000 on the theft of services charge and no bond was set on the probation violation out of St. Charles, Mo. The Dallas Morning News reported Taylor was serving a probation sentence for two counts of forgery and one count of felony stealing.
Jail records did not indicate if Taylor had an attorney.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Anthony confirms new contract with Knicks
- Sources: Deng joins Heat for 2 years, $20M
- Parsons to join Mavs as Rockets won't match
- Bosh: 'No bitter feelings' on LeBron leaving
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki #41 Revolution 30 Replica Light Royal Basketball Jersey