Okur leaves game in second quarter
Okur left the arena on crutches, ESPN's Holly Rowe reported.
"I felt something pop," said Okur, who will undergo an MRI on Sunday.
Okur was driving to the hoop when he planted on his left foot and tumbled to the floor with eight minutes left in the quarter. He scored seven points in 11 minutes.
The Jazz were already without forward Andrei Kirilenko, who will be sidelined for two weeks after aggravating his strained left calf during a workout Thursday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- FANMATS Utah Jazz Basketball Mat