Bogut activated after Bell punished
Skiles made the move as part of a disciplinary measure, punishing reserve guard Charlie Bell, who was late to a team meeting Sunday morning.
"I wasn't going to play anyway," Bell said.
NBA rules require teams to have 12 active players, and Bogut (dislocated elbow) and Michael Redd (knee injury) were Skiles' only options to be added to the active roster. The Bucks also have Darnell Jackson on their roster, but he is ineligible for postseason play because he was waived by the Cleveland Cavaliers after March 1.
Chris Sheridan covers the NBA for ESPN.com.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Nets' Lopez has broken foot, out for season
- Rockets scratch Harden with sprained ankle
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- adidas Youth Milwaukee Bucks CLIMAWARM Hunter Green 3-Stripe Pullover Hoodie