Kirilenko said '50-50' for Game 2
The Russian forward worked out Monday. He gives himself a 50-50 chance of playing Tuesday night in Game 2 of Utah's playoff series against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Kirilenko hasn't played a full game since getting hurt March 12, and he aggravated the injury April 15. If he sits out Tuesday, he's almost certain he can return for Game 3 in Salt Lake City on Saturday.
Utah coach Jerry Sloan says the Jazz won't decide whether Kirilenko can play in Game 2 until after Tuesday's pregame shootaround.
The Lakers won 104-99 in Game 1 on Sunday.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron misses shootaround; iffy vs. Pacers
- Knicks' Chandler will return, start vs. Bucks
- Harden expects to play despite ankle sprain
- He got name: Allen going with Shuttlesworth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- Little Earth Utah Jazz Navy Sheen Wristlet