Darren Collison rolls ankle vs. Bulls
The Pacers hung in even though they lost Collison going for a layup late in the second quarter of their first-round 96-90 playoff loss. He rolled the ankle landing on a cameraman.
Coach Frank Vogel is "very" concerned his point guard might miss the rest of the series. Vogel said he's not sure that will happen; he had not talked to team medical personnel.
"He's a big part of what we do," Vogel said. "I don't even know what the update is. I just know he was out for the rest of the game. We'll see where he's at. We got two days."
Collison tried to run on the court before the start of second half but was in obvious distress and did not play in the second half.
Collison scored 17 points in Game 1 and had eight in the first half Monday.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Duncan, Parker, Ginobili take seat for Spurs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah #13 Red Gametime T-Shirt