Manu Ginobili returns for Game 2
Ginobili sprained his right elbow a week ago. He wanted to play in Game 1 of the first-round series but Popovich continued to give his All-Star rest.
Ginobili is San Antonio's second-leading scorer, averaging 17.4 points.
The 33-year-old warmed up before Game 2 wearing a heavy sleeve on the elbow.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Official 2013 Draft Day Black Adjustable Hat