Manu Ginobili returns for Game 2
Ginobili sprained his right elbow a week ago. He wanted to play in Game 1 of the first-round series but Popovich continued to give his All-Star rest.
Ginobili is San Antonio's second-leading scorer, averaging 17.4 points.
The 33-year-old warmed up before Game 2 wearing a heavy sleeve on the elbow.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bucks to announce sale, won't move
- Clippers roll by Nuggets for record 57th win
- Griffin, Redick won't travel for Clippers' finale
- Carmelo has small labrum tear in shoulder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth San Antonio Spurs Manu Ginobili #20 Black Gametime T-Shirt