Kaman sits out of practice with sore right ankle
LOS ANGELES -- Clippers center Chris Kaman didn't practice Wednesday because of a sprained right ankle and his status for Game 3 Thursday at Denver is in doubt.
Kaman was injured in the Clippers' 98-87 victory Monday night that gave them a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series. He scored 10 points.
Kaman will be a game-time decision Thursday. Game 4 is Saturday night in Denver.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Nets' Garnett taking rest day Friday at Philly
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Clippers Chosen Royal Shorts