Kaman sits out of practice with sore right ankle
LOS ANGELES -- Clippers center Chris Kaman didn't practice Wednesday because of a sprained right ankle and his status for Game 3 Thursday at Denver is in doubt.
Kaman was injured in the Clippers' 98-87 victory Monday night that gave them a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series. He scored 10 points.
Kaman will be a game-time decision Thursday. Game 4 is Saturday night in Denver.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Rockets' Howard to miss third straight game
- Lakers suspect Henry ruptured left Achilles
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.