Tuesday's ratings down 20 percent from last year's Game 3
NEW YORK -- The NBA Finals continue to draw far fewer viewers than last year.
The San Antonio Spurs' 75-72 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday night received a 6.4 national rating and an 11 share on ABC, down 20 percent from the 8.0/14 for last year's Game 3 between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat.
The Game 3 drop follows a 30 percent plunge for Game 2 and a 19 percent decline for Game 1.
The rating is the percentage watching a telecast among all homes with televisions, and the share is the percentage tuned in to a broadcast among those households with televisions on at the time. A ratings point represents 1,114,000 households.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Griz remove interim tag from GM Wallace
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- College Concepts Women's San Antonio Spurs Team Logo Black Burnout T-Shirt