Billups strains hamstring in first quarter vs. Magic, leaves Game 3
The Pistons said Billups' return was questionable. He got tied up with Orlando's Jameer Nelson on a drive to the basket. Nelson's leg caught Billups', and the Pistons' All-Star fell to the court.
Billups is averaging 17.5 points in the postseason, second-best on the team.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Sources: Lakers bring in Beasley for workout
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Detroit Pistons Gold and Color Mint Coin