Billups won't play in Game 4 vs. Magic; rookie Stuckey starts
Pistons coach Flip Saunders says Billups wouldn't be effective because of a sore hamstring. The All-Star strained it on Thursday after getting tied up under the basket with an Orlando player.
With Billups out, the Pistons are activating guards Lindsey Hunter and Juan Dixon. Rookie Rodney Stuckey was effective in Game 3 and started in place of Billups, who is third in career playoff scoring for the franchise.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- C's, 76ers at forefront on Asik deadline day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Primary Logo Royal T-Shirt