Kevin Love has knee inflammation
The exam showed no significant damage, only some mild inflammation.
Love missed the first practice on Tuesday morning to go to the Twin Cities for the exam. But he returned and participated fully in the evening practice.
Love says that his knee feels fine and that there is no concern going forward.
The team says that there's no need to monitor the situation and that the Wolves will hold him out of practice if the swelling returns.
Love averaged 14 points and 11 rebounds for the Timberwolves last season. He also was a valuable reserve for Team USA in its gold-medal run in the world championships this summer.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010-11 NBA Preseason
- adidas Kids' Minnesota Timberwolves Primary Logo Black Long Sleeve Shirt