Chris Bosh still on mend from sprain
Bosh did not practice Friday, though the left ankle he sprained last weekend in Chicago is continuing to get better. He has not played or practiced since.
Saturday would have been the second time Bosh faced his former club. He scored 12 points against Toronto in November.
The Heat will enter Saturday's game looking to snap a four-game slide.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
- Poll: LeBron's reputation near pre-Decision level
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Miami Heat Chris Bosh #1 Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey