Heat's Mike Miller sidelined again
Coach Erik Spoelstra said Miller was improving, but will miss Thursday's game because the condition prevents him from flying. He already missed back-to-back games against Toronto and Sacramento after jarring collisions.
Miller had an X-ray and CT scan after being elbowed in the head on Feb. 15 at Indiana. It was the third game in a five-day span where Miller took a hit.
He was tested for a concussion after getting hit in the head at Detroit and checked again following a hard screen in the game against Boston.
Miller is averaging 5.9 points, less than half his career average of 13.4, since joining the Heat in the offseason.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo ahead of matchup vs. Bulls: No what-ifs
- Kings owner: Coach must be 'jazz director'
- Bulls' Noah says he'll return to face Knicks
- Spurs to be without Parker, Leonard vs. Griz
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Warriors' Run Ends At 16
- In a battle of the NBA's best, Memphis put an end to Golden State's franchise-best win streak.