Mike Miller OK'd to return vs. Knicks
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Miller will be on the roster Sunday night when Miami hosts the New York Knicks.
Miller has not played since Feb. 15. He was involved in jarring collisions in three consecutive games over five days and was checked several times for concussionlike symptoms. He was out for Miami's last two games because of aftereffects of an ear infection.
Miller also missed the season's first 29 games with a broken bone and ligament damage in his right thumb. He came into Sunday averaging 5.9 points in 22 games.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Miami Heat Dwyane Wade #3 White on White Gametime T-Shirt