Teams to relocate for at least fall semester
Tulane's campus is closed for the fall semester, its non-student-athletes are at other schools around the country and now its athletic teams will operate from five different campus sites in Louisiana and Texas.
The Tulane football team -- which went to Jackson, Miss., on Aug. 28, the day before Hurricane Katrina hit and then on Aug. 30 was bused to fellow Conference USA member SMU in Dallas, where they've been ever since -- will be housed at Louisiana Tech where the 88 players will go ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina