Recruiting updates for ESPNU 150
Here is a quick recruiting update on every player in the ESPNU 150.
1. Mario Edwards, DE (Denton, Texas/Billy Ryan)
Edwards committed to FSU earlier this spring and plans to wear his dad's old number (15).
2. Eddie Goldman, DT (Washington, D.C./Collegiate Academy)
Goldman cut his list to Miami, Florida, FSU, South Carolina, North Carolina, NC State, Clemson, Maryland, Virginia, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Cal, LSU and Oklahoma. This one could go the distance.
3. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR (Springfield, Mo./ Hillcrest)
Green-Beckham is wide-open with offers from virtually everyone. To date, he has seen only Oklahoma and Missouri.
4. Noah Spence, DE (Harrisburg, Pa./Bishop McDevitt)
Spence has taken trips to Penn State and Maryland and plans more over the summer. He says he will trim his list before the start of his senior year.
5. Eddie Williams, S (Panama City, Fla./ Arnold)
Williams was the first verbal commitment in the Class of 2012 for the Crimson Tide.
6. Keith Marshall, RB (Raleigh, N.C./Millbrook)
It's still an extensive list for Marshall -- Georgia, Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Miami, USC, Oregon, Clemson, UNC, South Carolina, Michigan, Virginia Tech and Alabama.
7. D.J. Humphries, OT (Charlotte, N.C./ Mallard Creek)
Humphries has a ton of offers and favors three SEC schools -- Florida, Tennessee and South Carolina. He plans on visiting all three.
8. Johnathan Gray, RB
Gray committed to the Longhorns in mid-April.
9. Stefon Diggs, ATH
(Olney, Md./Our Lady of Good Counsel)
Diggs is wide-open and has more than three dozen offers. He will have a clearer recruiting picture this fall.
10. Chris Casher, DE
(Mobile, Ala./ Faith Academy)
Casher committed to Florida State relatively early in the process, and the Noles beat the in-state powers, Alabama and Auburn.
11. Travis Blanks, S (Tallahassee, Fla./North Florida Christian)
Blanks has centered his focus on Auburn, Georgia, Clemson, Miami, TCU, LSU and Alabama.
12. Gunner Kiel, QB (Columbus, Ind./Columbus East)
Kiel continues to keep his recruitment well guarded, and although a decision will most likely come during the summer it might not be made public until later.
14. Jessamen Dunker, OT (Boynton Beach, Fla./Boynton Beach)
Dunker committed to Florida in the spring but says he will visit Auburn, Alabama and Georgia during the fall.
15. Jameis Winston, QB (Hueytown, Ala./Hueytown)
Winston favors five schools -- Alabama, FSU, LSU, Oklahoma and UCLA. This will likely be a Seminoles/Crimson Tide battle.
16. Kwon Alexander, OLB (Oxford, Ala./Oxford)
Alexander will be tough to pry out of state. He said he will visit Oregon, Clemson, LSU and Miami this summer.
17. Arik Armstead, OT (Elk Grove, Calif./ Pleasant Grove)
Armstead committed to the USC Trojans almost one year ago.
18. Noor Davis, OLB (The Villages, Fla./ The Villages Charter)
Davis committed to the Cardinal in early May, and the Los Angeles-born linebacker will make the trek out west over the summer.
19. Tracy Howard, CB (Miramar, Fla./ Miramar)
Howard has stated Florida is his leader, but LSU, Alabama, Florida State and Miami are in the hunt.
20. Cayleb Jones, WR (Austin, Texas/S.F. Austin)
Jones committed to Texas in February.
21. Shaq Thompson, S (Sacramento, Calif./Grant)
Cal could be the team to beat here. Thompson also likes Washington, USC, UCLA and Notre Dame. He will visit USC, UCLA and Washington this summer.
22. Andrus Peat, OT (Tempe, Ariz./ Corona Del Sol)
Nebraska, USC, Texas, FSU and Notre Dame are five of Peat's favorites. He will visit Notre Dame and Texas this summer, and he hopes to get to Auburn and Florida.
23. Rushel Shell, RB (Aliquippa, Pa./Hopewell)
Shell had Ohio State out front, but looming NCAA sanctions forced him to pull back a bit. Could be camping at Tennessee.
24. Josh Harvey-Clemons, OLB (Valdosta, Ga./ Lowndes)
Harvey-Clemons favors five at this time -- Georgia, FSU, Florida, Louisville and Alabama.
25. Brandon Greene, OG (Redlands, Calif./ Cedar Grove)
Greene committed to Alabama over Ole Miss, Louisville and Central Florida.
26. Connor Brewer, QB (Scottsdale, Ariz./Chaparral)
Brewer committed to the Longhorns in February over offers from Arkansas, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Nebraska, Tennessee and Texas A&M.
27. John Theus, OT (Jacksonville, Fla./ The Bolles)
He has narrowed his list to Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Notre Dame, Texas and Arkansas. His older brother signed with Georgia in the 2010-11 recruiting cycle.
28. Davonte Neal, ATH
(Scottsdale, Ariz./ Chaparral)
Neal is wide-open and has close to three dozen scholarship offers. He won't begin to cut his list until after his senior season.
29. Chris Black, WR (Jacksonville, Fla./ First Coast)
Black has constantly spoken of FSU, Florida and Alabama as his top schools.
30. Kyle Murphy, OT
(San Clemente, Calif./ San Clemente)
Stanford is the current favorite here, with Cal, Florida, Notre Dame, USC and Oregon playing catch up.
31. Geno Smith, RB (Atlanta/ Saint Pius X Catholic)
Smith is down to five schools -- Alabama, Auburn, Texas, Notre Dame and Tennessee. He plans to see all of them this summer.
32. Ricardo Louis, ATH
(Miami Beach, Fla./ Miami Beach Senior)
Louis committed to Auburn during the Tigers' "Big Cat" weekend.
33. Quay Evans, DT (Morton, Miss./ Morton)
Evans has options in the Magnolia State with Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Southern Miss, as well as offers from Alabama, LSU, Oregon, USC and Florida State.
34. Jabari Ruffin, ATH (Downey, Calif./ Downey)
Ruffin committed to the Trojans over teams such as Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon, Boise State, UCLA and Washington.
35. Thomas Johnson, WR (Dallas/Skyline)
Johnson committed to Texas shortly after national signing day.
36. Issac Gross, DT (Batesville, Miss./ South Panola)
Gross picked the Rebels over teams such as Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Southern Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas.
37. Cyrus Jones, ATH (Baltimore/ Gilman School) Jones really likes Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Penn State and Oregon and is open at this time. He plans on visiting Oregon, Virginia Tech, Miami, Florida, Virginia and Notre Dame this summer and would like to see Alabama and Auburn again.
38. Alex Ross, RB (Jenks, Okla./ Jenks)
Ross was the second Sooners commitment for their 2012 class right after signing day.
39. Devin Fuller, ATH (Old Tappen, N.J./ Northern Valley Regional)
Fuller has more than two dozen offers and plans to have a top five by the end of the summer. Looks like he could visit Michigan, UCLA, Nebraska and some others this summer.
40. Yuri Wright, CB (Ramsey, N.J./ Don Bosco)
With only two seasons of football, Wright has turned himself into a big-league recruit. Teams like Rutgers, Boston College, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia Tech, Tennessee, South Carolina, Notre Dame, UNC, Michigan, Pitt and Cal have offered.
41. Nelson Agholor, ATH (Tampa, Fla./ Berkeley Prep)
Agholor's first trip during the offseason was to Texas. FSU, USC and Georgia are often mentioned as top schools.
42. Avery Johnson, WR (Pompano Beach, Fla./ Ely)
Johnson committed to LSU in 2010 but will continue to take official and unofficial visits this summer. Florida, FSU and Miami have remained in the picture.
43. Joshua Garnett, OT (Puyallup, Wash./Puyallup)
Garnett is wide-open, but word is that Washington could prove tough to beat.
44. Jonathan Taylor, DT (Millen, Ga./ Jenkins County)
Taylor favors Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Florida State, Auburn and Tennessee.
45. Dominique Wheeler, WR (Crockett, Texas/ Crockett)
Wheeler is focused on Oklahoma, Baylor, SMU, TCU, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech.
46. Shaq Roland, ATH (Lexington, S.C./ Lexington)
Roland has already visited South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama. He will visit the Gators in late June then make a decision among the four schools before the season starts this fall.
47. Mario Pender, RB (Cape Coral, Fla./ Island Coast)
Pender committed to FSU last year and has been to Tallahassee several times since.
48. Kennedy Estelle, OT (Pearland, Texas/ Glenda Dawson)
Kennedy became Texas' 17th verbal commitment in early June.
49. Joel Caleb, ATH (Midlothian, Va./ Clover Hill)
Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Georgia, West Virginia and Oregon are Caleb's top five. He will visit Ohio State, Georgia and Florida this summer.
50. Ifeadi Odenigbo, DE
(Centerville, Ohio/ Centerville)
Ohio State remains in the hunt for Odenigbo, along with Notre Dame, Stanford, Cal and Northwestern.
51. Landon Collins, S
(Geismar, La./ Dutchtown)
Alabama, LSU, Florida, Tennessee and Miami are five teams Collins is very high on.
52. Angelo Jean-Louis, WR (Wellington, Fla./ Palm Beach Central)
Jean-Louis gave his verbal commitment to the Hurricanes in May.
53. Ellis McCarthy, DT (Monrovia, Calif./ Monrovia)
It's a three-team battle among USC, UCLA and Cal for McCarthy.
55. Evan Boehm, OG (Lee's Summit, Mo./ Lee's Summit West)
Schools such as Missouri, Oklahoma, Auburn, Alabama, Nebraska, Iowa, Arkansas, Stanford, Michigan and Michigan State are involved with Boehm. He wants to see Missouri, Oklahoma, Auburn, Alabama, Nebraska and Iowa this summer.
56. Peter Jinkens, OLB (Dallas/ Skyline)
Jinkens committed to Texas days after his teammate, Thomas Johnson, did.
57. Max Tuerk, OT (Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif./ Santa Margarita Catholic)
Tuerk had some big-time options from teams such as Alabama, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oregon, UCLA, Utah and others but picked Southern Cal.
58. Sterling Shepard, WR (Oklahoma City, Okla./ Heritage Hall)
The Sooners beat Oklahoma State, Notre Dame, Missouri, Kansas State and Clemson for Shepard.
59. Brock Stadnik, OT (Greensboro, N.C./ Western Guilford)
South Carolina beat Auburn, Clemson, Florida, FSU, Michigan, UNC, NC State, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and others for Stadnik.
60. Zach Kline, QB (Danville, Calif./ San Ramon Valley)
Kline committed to Cal very early in the prcoess, in September 2010.
61. Patrick Destefano, OT (Roebuck, S.C./ Dorman)
Destefano committed to Clemson over Penn State, Tennessee, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, NC State and North Carolina.
62. Durron Neal, WR (St. Louis/ De Smet Jesuit)
Neal committed to the Sooners in June.
63. Jordan Jenkins, DE (Hamilton, Ga./ Harris County)
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Auburn appear to be Jenkins front-runners.
64. Germone Hopper, WR (Charlotte, N.C./ Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology)
Hopper picked the Tigers over Auburn, Duke, Maryland, North Carolina, NC State, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.
65. Isaac Seumalo, OG (Corvallis, Ore./ Corvallis)
Oregon State is the leader here, with Stanford, Cal and UCLA also chasing Seumalo.
66. Deon Bush, S (Miami/ Christopher Columbus)
Bush has already visited FSU, Miami and Georgia Tech and will take unofficials out of state this summer. Alabama, LSU, Oregon, Michigan and Notre Dame are all being looked at.
67. Darius Hamilton, DE (Ramsey, N.J./ Don Bosco) Rutgers will be in the thick of it for this defensive end. He also likes Alabama, Florida, Oregon, Cal, Tennessee, Miami and Georgia.
68. Terry Richardson, CB (Detroit/ Cass Technical)
Richardson is a strong commit to Michigan and showed it by sporting a Maize and Blue hat on Ohio State's campus in May.
69. Devonte Fields, DE (Arlington, Texas/ James Martin)
Fields became the Horned Frogs' 10th commitment in late April.
70. Ronald Darby, ATH (Oxon Hill, Md./Potomac)
The Irish got a big dose of speed and athleticism by landing Darby.
71. Torshiro Davis, DE (Shreveport, La./ Woodlawn)
Davis committed to LSU in early February.
72. Dillon Lee, OLB (Buford, Ga./ Buford)
Lee committed to Alabama over Georgia in May.
73. Ricky Parks, ATH (Hogansville, Ga./ Callaway)
Parks is down to three SEC schools -- Georgia, Alabama and Auburn. He will visit them all this summer and hopes to commit before the season.
74. Dante Fowler Jr., DE
(St. Petersburg, Fla./ Lakewood Senior)
Fowler committed to FSU in December but will continue to take visits.
75. Justin Ferguson, WR
(Pembroke Pines, Fla./ Flanagan)
Ferguson committed to the Irish in May and says he's solid, but other schools continue to aggressively recruit the receiver.
76. Caleb Peterson, OG (Auburn, Ala./ Auburn)
Peterson plans on visiting Alabama, Southern Miss, Auburn, Arkansas, Stanford, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State, Louisville and Vandy before making his decision.
77. Joshua Holsey, CB (Fairburn, Ga./ Creekside)
Holsey recently committed to Auburn over Georgia and Virginia Tech.
78. Barry Sanders, RB
(Oklahoma City, Okla./ Heritage Hall)
The five primary teams in the hunt for Sanders are Alabama, FSU, Oklahoma State, Auburn and Stanford. Oregon and Notre Dame have made up a ton of ground and are gaining momentum. He wants to visit FSU and Notre Dame this summer.
79. Bryson Echols, CB (DeSoto, Texas/ DeSoto)
Echols committed to Texas in late February.
80. Chad Kelly, QB (Buffalo, N.Y./ Saint Joseph's Collegiate Institute)
Kelly likes FSU, Alabama, Clemson, Syracuse and Michigan State. He will visit Alabama and Clemson this summer.
81. Jonathan Bullard, DE (Shelby, N.C./Crest)
Bullard is open among a host of schools such as South Carolina, Clemson, Alabama, Florida, Miami, Nebraska, Auburn and Tennessee. He wants to visit Florida, Alabama, Nebraska, Miami and Tennessee this summer.
82. Reginald Davis, WR (Tenaha, Texas/ Tenaha)
Davis gave his verbal to Texas Tech in late March after a weekend visit to the campus.
83. Colin Thompson, TE (Warminster, Pa./ Archbishop Wood)
Thompson visited Gainesville with his family before Easter and committed soon after.
84. Darius Powe, WR (Lakewood, Calif./ Lakewood)
Cal and UCLA are the two front-runners for Powe.
85. Jordan Simmons, OG (Encino, Calif./ Crespi Carmelite)
Simmons says he's wide-open among a bunch of schools. He hopes to visit Oregon this summer.
86. Alex Norman, DT (Dallas/ Bishop Dunne)
Norman committed to the Longhorns after the program's first junior day of the year.
87. Jay Guillermo, C (Maryville, Tenn./ Maryville)
Guillmero committed to Clemson on Super Bowl Sunday.
88. Aziz Shittu, DT (Atwater, Calif./ Buhach)
He's no longer committed to Stanford but is still strongly considering the Cardinal. Look for Shittu to officially visit them and Washington.
89. Tee Shepard, CB (Fresno, Calif./ Central)
Shepard was the Irish's first commit, and he picked Notre Dame over Alabama, Auburn, Cal, Miami, UCLA, USC and others.
90. Byron Marshall, RB (San Jose, Calif./ Valley Christian)
Cal, Oregon and USC seem to be the front-runners for Marshall at this time.
91. Vadal Alexander, OG (Buford, Ga./ Buford)
Alabama, Auburn, LSU, USC and Texas are the front-runners for Alexander. He will visit the Crimson Tide in June.
92. T.J. Millweard, QB (Fort Worth, Texas/ All Saints Episcopal)
Millweard committed to Virginia Tech after a weekend visit in February.
93. Dalton Santos, ILB (Van, Texas/ Van)
Santos has backed out of his commitment to Oklahoma State and says Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and Alabama are in the hunt.
94. Channing Ward, DE (Aberdeen, Miss./ Aberdeen)
Many of the region's top college football programs, such as Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Florida and Tennessee, are all over Ward.
95. Amos Leggett, CB (Homestead, Fla./ Homestead Senior)
Leggett should be considered a soft commit to Miami. He will be visiting several schools over the summer and more during the fall.
96. Adolphus Washington, DE (Cincinnati/ Robert A. Taft)
Washington's top five are Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Miami and Kentucky.
97. Jarron Jones, OT
(Rochester, N.Y./ Aquinas Institute)
Jones is committed to Penn State but is still looking around. He has recently visited North Carolina, Virginia Tech and Syracuse and will soon visit Louisville, Michigan and Notre Dame.
98. Ty Darlington, C
(Apopka, Fla./ Apopka)
Darlington could start to cut his list soon, but expect Oklahoma and Auburn to make any final group.
99. Anthony Alford, ATH
(Petal, Miss./ Petal)
Alford likes Nebraska, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Southern Miss and LSU. He's seen them all and would like to get to Alabama this summer.
100. Tyriq McCord, DE (Tampa, Fla./ Jefferson Senior)
McCord has mentioned Florida, Georgia and South Carolina often, but FSU and North Carolina have joined the mix.
101. Se'Von Pittman, DE (Canton, Ohio/McKinley)
Ohio State and Michigan appear to be the top two, with Alabama, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Notre Dame and Louisville trying to climb his list.
102. Drae Bowles, WR (Jackson, Tenn./Jackson Christian)
Bowles has big-time offers from schools such as Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Cal, Miami, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and others.
103. Jordan Diamond, OT (Chicago/Simeon)
Diamond went to Michigan's spring game and will return to Ann Arbor in June. He has been to Wisconsin and Tennessee as well.
104. Jordan Richmond, OLB (Denton, Texas/Billy Ryan)
Richmond committed to A&M in February but took visits to UCLA and USC in April. He said he remains solid to the Aggies.
105. Joey O'Connor, OT (Windsor, Colo./Windsor)
O'Connor now has offers from the in-state schools and teams such as UCLA, Penn State, Utah and others.
106. LaTroy Pittman, WR (Citra, Fla./North Marion)
Pittman committed to Florida in fall 2010 and has stayed strong despite offers elsewhere.
107. Leonard Williams, DT (Daytona Beach, Fla./Mainland)
Williams has visited Florida, Alabama, Miami and South Florida. He has visits to FSU, Auburn and Clemson on deck.
108. Tyler Matthews, QB (McPherson, Kan./McPherson High School)
TCU found an early gem with Matthews, and now everyone would love to have him.
109. Korren Kirven, DT, (Lynchburg, Va./Brookville)
Kirven has two dozen offers. Keep an eye on Virginia Tech, Virginia, UNC, Tennessee, Alabama, Notre Dame and Florida. He hopes to see Alabama, Florida and Notre Dame this summer and may make a trip out West.
110. Marvin Bracy, ATH (Orlando, Fla./Boone)
Bracy has put off his recruiting to participate in some of the world's most prestigious track and field events. He did visit FSU for its spring game in April.
111. Dwayne Stanford II, WR (Cincinnati/Robert A. Taft) )
Stanford will visit Kentucky and Michigan this summer. He has already been to Tennessee and Ohio State.
112. Reggie Ragland, ILB (Madison, Ala./Bob Jones)
Ragland committed to Alabama in December 2010.
113. Omari Phillips, OT (Venice, Fla./Venice)
Phillips committed to the Gators last fall, becoming the third Venice product heading to the Gainesville in as many years.
114. P.J. Williams, S (Ocala, Fla./Vanguard)
Williams was the first commit in the Class of 2012 for Florida State.
115. Alex Carter, ATH (Ashburn, Va./Briar Woods)
Carter turned down all the big boys on the East Coast for the Cardinal.
116. Isaac Hayes, OG (St. Paul, Minn./Saint Thomas Academy)
Hayes' top schools are Stanford, Minnesota and Virginia Tech. He plans to visit all three over the summer, along with Georgia Tech.
118. Justin Shanks, DT (Prattville, Ala./Prattville)
Shanks hopes to narrow his list to five before this season. This summer he wants to visit LSU, Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Kentucky and Tennessee. He has already seen Auburn and Alabama.
119. Avery Young, OT
(Palm Beach Gardens, Fla./Palm Beach Gardens)
Recently Virginia Tech has tried to jump into the mix for Young, who has had Oklahoma and Florida at the top of his list.
120. Ukeme Eligwe, ILB
(Stone Mountain, Ga./Stone Mountain)
Eligwe committed to Florida State over Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Virginia Tech.
121. T.J. Yeldon, RB (Daphne, Ala./Daphne)
Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Oregon, Clemson and USC are Yeldon's top six. He hopes to visit Florida this summer.
122. Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick, TE
Cope-Fitzpatrick likes three Pac-10 schools in UCLA, USC and Cal, as well as Miami and Nebraska.
123. Jeremy Liggins, ATH (Oxford, Miss./Lafayette)
Four schools stand out for Liggins -- Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Alabama and LSU. He will camp at all four this summer.
124. John Atkins, DT (Thomson, Ga./Thomson )
Georgia, Georgia Tech, Florida, Alabama and Clemson round out the top five for Atkins. He will visit those schools, plus Auburn, this summer.
125. Zach Banner, OT (Lakewood, Wash./Lakes)
Banner says he's open, but this could very well come down to the home-state Huskies and USC.
126. Tyler Hayes, OLB (Thomasville, Ala./Thomasville)
It was an Alabama-Auburn battle for Hayes before he picked the Tide.
127. Beniquez Brown, ATH (Florence, Ala./Florence)
Brown likes Alabama, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. He has already visited Mississippi State and plans on seeing Georgia and Florida.
128. Derrick Woods, WR (Inglewood, Calif./Inglewood)
USC is the leader for Woods. He also likes Florida, Oregon, Alabama and Oklahoma.
129. Michael Starts, OT (Waco, Texas/La Vega)
Starts chose the Red Raiders over Texas, Baylor and Oklahoma in early June.
130. Eli Harold, ATH (Virginia Beach, Va./Ocean Lakes)
Harold says his top three right now are Virginia, Florida and North Carolina among the 26 scholarship offers he has. Look for him to make visits this fall.
131. Ronnie Feist, OLB (Edgard, La./West Saint John)
Feist committed to LSU the weekend after signing day and really didn't consider any other schools.
132. Dominic Ramacher, TE (Denton, Texas/John H. Guyer)
Ramacher visited Oklahoma State in mid-May and committed before heading home.
133. Dakota Ball, DT (Lindale, Ga./Pepperell)
Ball committed in mid-October 2010 to the Crimson Tide.
134. Trey Williams, RB (Houston/Andy Dekaney)
Williams made an earlier-than-expected commitment to Texas A&M in April.
135. Tommy Schutt, DT (Glen Ellyn, Ill./Glenbard West)
Schutt says he's hoping to visit Penn State, Oregon, Florida and Wisconsin this summer.
136. Brian Poole, CB (Bradenton, Fla./Southeast)
Poole says he's wide-open but is leaning toward in-state powers Florida and FSU over Alabama, Auburn, LSU and others.
137. Bralon Addison, ATH (Missouri City, Texas/Hightower)
Addison decommitted from Oklahoma State in late April and gave a verbal to Texas A&M two weeks later.
138. Jake Rodrigues, QB (Rocklin, Calif./Whitney)
Rodrigues picked the Ducks over Miami, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Michigan, UCLA, Utah and Washington.
'139. Michael Rose, ILB (Kansas City, Mo./Rockhurst)
Rose was the first Cornhuskers commit in their 2012 class, in July 2010.
140. Kyle Kalis, OT (Lakewood, Ohio/Saint Edward)
Although Kalis expressed frustration over the resignation of Jim Tressel, he has stuck by his commitment to Ohio State
141. Carlos Watkins, DT (Forest City, N.C./Chase)
Watkins holds offers from many of the ACC and SEC schools as well as Notre Dame and Nebraska. He will visit the Fighting Irish in June.
142. Lorenzo Phillips, OLB (Patterson, La./Patterson)
This linebacker now has double-digit offers from teams such as LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M, Tennessee and Nebraska. He wants to visit Alabama, Clemson and Florida this summer.
143. Malcolm Lewis, WR (Miramar, Fla./Miramar)
The receiver is focusing on Miami, FSU, Alabama, Florida and LSU right now.
144. Sheldon Day, DT (Indianapolis/Warren Central)
Day has already been to Michigan a couple of times and has Penn State, Tennessee, LSU and North Carolina on his radar.
145. Alphonse Taylor, OT
Taylor, a massive offensive tackle prospect, committed to the Seminoles over Alabama and others.
146. Jordan Payton, WR
(Westlake Village, Calif./Oaks Christian)
Payton, who committed to USC as a sophomore, is showing some interest in other schools such as ASU and SMU.
147. Kent Taylor, TE (Land O' Lakes, Fla./Land O' Lakes)
Florida, FSU and Penn State are Taylor's top three, but Alabama and LSU will have a chance to join the mix this summer.
148. Preston Dewey, QB (Austin, Texas/St. Andrews)
Dewey became the third quarterback to commit to Al Golden's program in the Class of 2012, after participating in Miami's summer camp.
149. Aaron Porter, ILB (La Habra, Calif./La Habra)
Arizona State, Boise State, UCLA, Oregon State, Cal and Oklahoma make up six schools to watch for with Porter. Porter will visit ASU, Cal, Boise State, Oregon and Oregon State this summer.
150. Raphael Kirby, OLB (Stone Mountain, Ga./Stephenson
Kirby committed to "The U" over Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and LSU.
2012 ESPNU 150
Hard-hitting DE Mario Edwards leads the way in the release of the 2012 ESPNU 150.