Forward to declare intentions tonight
UCLA freshman forward Trevor Ariza will declare himself eligible for the NBA draft Tuesday at an 8 p.m. ET press conference.
Ariza will not hire an agent, but UCLA coach Ben Howland says he does not expect Ariza to return to the program.
Ariza averaged 11.6 points and 6.5 rebounds in 2003-04.
Senior writer Andy Katz covers men's college basketball for ESPN.com.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCLA's Anderson, LaVine declare for draft
- AD: Tennessee job still 'extremely attractive'
- K-State extends Weber after 20-win season
- Arizona's Gordon, Johnson heading to NBA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's UCLA Bruins True Blue Made in March T-Shirt