Tulane to decide among Austin, Houston, and Dallas
In the wake of the devastation to New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina, Tulane's athletic department and teams are expected to relocate to one of three Texas cities -- Austin, Houston, or Dallas -- men's basketball coach Dave Dickerson told ESPN.com on Saturday.
Dickerson said he was told of the university's plan by athletic director Rick Dickson earlier in the day.
Dickson, interviewed by Houston TV station KRIV on Friday night, said Tulane's preference is Houston because the school's ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina