Huggins has huge support from K-State admin, fans
MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Have you ever seen a university president leap out of his seat upon the introduction of an English professor?
English professors don't get a laser light show, a deep-throated voice over a loudspeaker intro, or a video message board with their own slogan and community named after them. Nor do they have students painted purple, with letters spelling out "Welcome to Huggieville."
They don't generate the kind of funds that Bob Huggins already is putting into ...
Read full story
Clock strikes Midnight:
• Gottlieb: Like his house, Sampson's under reconstruction
• Katz: KU's Rush rushes from spotlight
• Kansas 3-point shots
• Katz: Wichita State has Kansas-level passion
• Wichita State 3-point shots
• Katz: K-State mad for Huggins
• Katz: K-State 3-point shots
• Schlabach: A&M has reason to yell
• Florida gets party started
• Biggest Impact 25 omissions
• Vote on the Impact 25