Bozeman, still confident, happy with second chance
BALTIMORE -- Todd Bozeman is back in the coaching business, 10 years after he was banished by the NCAA for one of the game's most blatant rules violations: giving $30,000 to the father of a recruit.
Yet, here he is, 42 years old, more humble and mature, but still as provocative, intense and driven in his new role as head coach at Morgan State in the historically black MEAC as he was when he was on top of the profession at Cal.
"In a lot of ways, he's the same," said Anwar McQueen, ...
Read full story
Thursday, Nov. 9
• Katz: Knight's done it his way
• Knight Watch: The Road to 880
• 1-on-1: Part 1 | Part 2
• Katz: JTIII filling dad's shoes
• Bilas' All-Access: G'town
• Katz: Bozeman's back | OTL
• Experts: Coaches to watch