Champ Week: Story lines to follow
How do you separate teams that look so much alike?
That was the rhetorical question a selection committee member posed to me this week. The answer may lie in one of the remaining conference tournaments this week.
The committee may be looking for reasons to vote for or against a team in the coming days, to seed a team high or low or to just dismiss a team altogether.
Here's a look at the upcoming story lines that will have the greatest effect on the committee's decision-making ...
Read full story
You think March Madness starts with the Big Dance? Think again. Championship Week is where Cinderella dreams are born and No. 1 seeds solidify their stance as contenders.
Champ Week » | March To Motown »
- • O'Neil: Syracuse's remarkable run continues
- • Griffin: Mizzou defense swarms in to save the day
- • O'Neil: Syracuse and UConn put on a show for the ages
- • Griffin: Travis Ford gambles ... and wins
- • O'Neil: Take time to appreciate West Virginia
- • Griffin: Baylor shocks top-seeded Kansas
- • O'Neil: Unsung stars power Villanova past Marquette
- • Forde: Big Ten bubble has yet to burst
- • Forde: Illinois State knows agony of March defeat
- • Low: Sweet redemption for East Tennessee State
- • Low: An unlikely champion silences the critics
- • American wins Patriot League
- • Syracuse outlasts UConn in 6 OTs
- • Oklahoma State sneaks by Oklahoma
- • West Virginia dumps Pitt
- • Baylor shocks Kansas
- • Robert Morris wins NEC title
- • Portland State takes Big Sky crown
- • North Dakota State goes dancing
- • Cleveland St. stuns Butler in Horizon
- • Western Kentucky wins Sun Belt title
- • Gonzaga clinches 11th straight berth
- • VCU captures CAA championship
- • Siena tops Niagara, wins MAAC
- • Chattanooga puts on dancing shoes
- • Northern Iowa headed to the Dance
- • More hoops for Morehead State
- • Radford earns tourney bid, wins Big South