Pressure's on Florida, Winthrop, Tucker
3. Oregon: No team is hotter from the perimeter. Ducks love to shoot 3s and could be the most entertaining team.
4. Maryland: If the Terps ever play up to their potential they have the moxie, athleticism and the pieces to beat Florida.
5. Butler: This Cinderella's sizzle is gone after poor play down the stretch. Looks like a good upset pick in the first round.
6. Notre Dame: The Irish might be the second-best perimeter shooting team in this bracket behind Oregon.
7. UNLV: The Runnin' Rebels looked the part of a tourney team when they beat Texas Tech in December. But UNLV is ripe for an upset as the higher seed.
8. Arizona: It's all in the head and the heart. Lute Olson questioned whether the Cats had toughness after losing big to Oregon. Still, this is the most dangerous team in this bracket if it ever clicks.
9. Purdue: Matt Painter should win some sort of coach of the year honor for getting the Boilermakers into the NCAAs in only his second season. Their stay, though, probably won't be long.
11. Winthrop: This is a classic case of a team that got a higher-than-expected seed but now must prove it deserved it. If the Eagles don't win a first-round game, plenty of pundits will criticize the seeding.
12. Old Dominion: The Monarchs could be this year's George Mason. They're a CAA double-digit seed that has the chance to advance to at least the Sweet 16.
13. Davidson: Remember the name Stephen Curry. Maryland will. Bob McKillop continues to be one of the finest coaches no one talks about.
14. Miami (Ohio): You get the sense the RedHawks are just happy to be here after stealing a bid away from Akron with a banked-in 3-pointer in the MAC final.
15. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi: This is a victory for all start-up Division I schools: With patience, you too can one day reach the tournament.
16. Jackson State: Two words: Trey Johnson. This man can score.
Dream entertaining matchup: Florida vs. Oregon in the Elite Eight or just a game of HORSE.
Pressure's on: Florida to win the regional, Winthrop to win a game, Arizona to show up, Alando Tucker to star.
You'll really love: Oregon's 5-foot-6 Tajuan Porter, saying TAMU-CC three times fast.
Favorite mascots: It's not even close, with the choices being Bucky Badger and Albert E. Gator.
Andy Katz is a senior writer at ESPN.com.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 Wildcats use D to fend off No. 4 L'ville
- Fisher: Polee collapsed in practice last year
- Seton Hall loses Whitehead to stress fracture
- Cincy's Cronin: Ailment not threat to career