UCLA joined by Nevada, New Mexico, Washington
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- UCLA will make its third straight appearance in the John R. Wooden Classic basketball doubleheader in December.
The Bruins will play Nevada in the second game; New Mexico will play Washington in the first game on Dec. 10 at Anaheim Arena.
UCLA is 5-3 in the event named for its former coach who won a record 10 national championships. New Mexico previously played the event in 1997, losing to the Bruins. Nevada and Washington are in the event for the first time.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- UNC inviting athletes back to finish degrees
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's New Mexico Lobos Cherry 'Time To Feed' Selection Basketball T-Shirt