Serbian forward-center to miss season with knee injury
SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah's Misha Radojevic will miss the basketball season because of a knee injury that happened during preseason workouts.
Radojevic, a 6-foot-10, 250-pound forward/center from Serbia, tore his right anterior cruciate ligament on Wednesday. Utah announced Friday that Radojevic won't be able to play in 2005-06, which would have been his first season with the Utes.
Radojevic transferred to Utah after attending Belgrade Polytechnic Academy. He had two years of eligibility remaining, and Utah will appeal for a medical hardship for this season.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCLA's Anderson, LaVine declare for draft
- AD: Tennessee job still 'extremely attractive'
- K-State extends Weber after 20-win season
- Arizona's Gordon, Johnson heading to NBA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Utah Utes Crimson Fishing Woven Short Sleeve Shirt