Altidor-Cespedes, Burgess leaving Gonzaga program
Rice said that Altidor-Cespedes, 22, a part-time starter who averaged 3.2 points and 1.24 assists per game, is exploring the option of playing professionally overseas.
Altidor-Cespedes, from Montreal, started 31 games for the Bulldogs as a sophomore and averaged 4.2 points and 1.9 assists. He started 14 games last season, but saw his playing time drop during the second half of the season and averaged only 16.4 minutes per game.
Burgess, a 6-foot-10, 270-pound sophomore who transferred from Brigham Young during the middle of the 2005-06 season, played in only six games last season after becoming eligible in early December.
He played only 23 minutes, scoring just six points.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Butler's Etherington (foot) to miss 3-4 months
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Rick Pitino: 'Passion, enthusiasm' still high
- College of Charleston's Wojcik not recruiting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Gonzaga Bulldogs White Bench Pride Basketball Legend T-Shirt