Cowboys' Dove fulfills obligations from drunken-driving arrest
Dove was suspended indefinitely after an arrest for driving under the influence in July. He was charged with aggravated DUI and is expected to enter a plea on Nov. 19.
Dove will have to pay a $500 fine, be evaluated for alcohol abuse, perform 30 hours of community service and complete a life skills class.
"Marcus has been reinstated to the team," Cowboys coach Sean Sutton said in a statement. "He has fulfilled all the requirements we put before him. He is very remorseful about letting his family, his teammates and the OSU fans down, and has certainly learned from his mistake. We are looking forward to him having a successful senior season."
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 7 Duke regroups to escape vs. Clemson
- Iowa State ousts Kansas in Big 12 semifinals
- Syracuse falls to NC State in ACC quarters
- Napier, UConn fend off Cincy to reach final
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Oklahoma State Cowboys Basketball Practice Black Performance T-Shirt